“Yes, avocado is high in fat but it’s good fat. It’s also great for the skin too! Get creative with you avo on toast – there are so many topping combos but this simple one is a favourite of mine”
- 1 avocado
- 1 red chilli deseeded and sliced thinly
- olive oil
- hand full of water cress
- 1/2 Lemon
- slice of rye bread toasted
- Pour a little olive oil into a small dish and stir in your chopped chilli - you can add a little crushed garlic too if you like.
- Cut the avocado in half, remove the stone and squeeze the flesh out into a bowl, mash it up with a fork
- Spread your toasted rye bread with the avocado, top with watercress and drizzle with the chilli oil. Season and enjoy!
- TIP: try adding eggs, tomatoes and basil or cucumber and mint too.