This is soooo easy even my hubby can do it! Again, make sure you get the eggs from happy chickens!”
- 4 organic free range eggs
- 50g cherry tomatoes halved
- 40g portobello mushrooms
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat your oven to 230C/450F/gas mark 8
- Lightly grease a small oven proof dish, chuck in your mushrooms and tomatoes and bake for 5 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and crack your eggs on top, pop the dish back into the the oven and bake for another 10 minutes or until the whites of the egg have cooked through. Keep a close eye on it because the yolk cooks really quickly and nobody wants a yolk like a rubber ball!
- TIP- You can make these in smaller dishes for one person or put it all together in one larger dish to share.