“I love granola! There’s something very satisfying about cold milk and crunch! It is on the sugary side so its not one for every moning’
- 40g coconut oil
- 100 ml maple syrup
- 340g jumbo rolled oats
- 100g chopped peacans
- 100g chopped almonds
- 50g mixed seeds
- 50g coconut shavings
- 80g dried dates (or any dried fruit you like!)
- Preheat the oven to 150C and line a large baking tray with some baking paper
- melt the coconut oil in a pan or the microwave and mix well with the maple syrup
- Mix together all of the nuts, seeds and oats and then pour over the maple syrup and coconut oil mixture. Give it a really good stir to combine.
- Spread it all on to the prepared baking tray and bake in the ovenn for 3o minutes until its lovely and golden. You’ll probably want to stir it half way through cooking so it cooks evenly.
- Leave it to cool completely before stirring in the dates.
- TIP- This will keep in an airtight container for about 3 weeks.